Sunday, September 4, 2011

A wedding.

Now that I am officially done with work until November (you hear that baby, I have no more obligations. You can come!) I figured I have time to catch up on the blog.
A few weeks ago my sister got married. Even though I was 37 1/2 weeks pregnant, I still had a grand time and was so glad I made it to the wedding with a baby still in my belly. We had a lot of fun dancing and enjoying each others company. The wedding was beautiful and we are so excited to have Shawn in the family. Enjoy the pictures.
Her beautiful bouquet
Her awesome hair.
Sisters!
Walking down the aisle. Isn't her dress amazing?!
Her and shawn exchanging rings.

Isn't my niece the most adorable thing you have ever seen?
My brother and his cute family.
A.E. and James
Bill and Joan



A.E. and I
Ansley and my grandpa dancing.
The preggos dancing
Mr. and Mrs. Dille leaving
And here are some pictures from her bridals:

We always have to do a jumping picture

Ansley in her amazing dress

No comments: