Monday, September 5, 2011

We had a party.

Since A.E. graduated from college we just knew we had to throw a party. Thank you to all those who came and sorry to those who got blown away by the wind at the end. I am so proud of my husband and can't believe we are both college grads....It seems so unreal to me.
A.E. really excited about his U of U canopy that his family gave him.
A.E.'s brother and neighbors
A.E.'s best friend Austin
Some cousins
Again I have the most amazing niece in the world!
Some of my family. Nice face Nate.
My grandparents and dad
A.E. and I at 36 weeks pregnant.
Some of his aunts and uncles.
The set up. A.E.'s awesome U of U canopy his family gave him.
These two are in the exact same place as us right now. They are due with a baby a week after us, and Justin just graduated from the U as well. Plus me and Linds are both teachers! I love having friends like this.

No comments: