Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Things I am currently loving or looking forward to.


  • My pregnancy books. I am currently reading three. I just want to be informed okay.

  • Maternity pants. I don't know why people are scared of these things because they are FABULOUS!

  • Awesome family, friends and co-workers who are as just as excited as we are about baby Harris. They are constantly calling, texting or asking how baby is doing and we have already been given tons of stuff.

  • Hopefully warmer weather this week. Finally.

  • General Conference this weekend. It almost feels as though my soul is craving it.

  • The Chic-fil-a that was built down the street.

  • Pre natal vitimans.

  • 8 more weeks of school.

  • My ever growing belly.

  • The fact that I felt baby move two days ago.

  • The cute fabric I bought online to make bedding.

  • My amazing husband!

That is all for now.

2 comments:

l.k. said...

cute cass :)

To The Stars said...

We are so excited for you guys! Let me know if you need any baby advice or if you want more pregnancy reading..or need anything at all!