Friday, July 9, 2010

I cried...

I cried...no wait I bawled when I found out the results on SYTYCD last night. To say I am addicted to this show is an understatement. I was so sad to find out that the best dancer (whom everyone had picked to win) and my favorite, was leaving due to an injury that requires three months of healing. The judges have said that he will be welcome back next year. I really hope he takes them up on that offer! Get better Alex and come back to us!
(Watch the video on youtube. It is amazing!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay so I'm completely obsessed too. I was on vacation and it was supposed to DVR. I watched the first one, but the results show didn't get recorded because the power went out. BOO. So what is this movie that you posted a link to? It says it's no longer available due to a copyright claim. Did they just end up voting Alex off and no one else this week then? Did they do a bottom three?