Monday, December 22, 2008

December Birthdays!

This post is long over due. In December there are a total of six birthdays in our families. Lets just say that December takes up all of our money with birthdays and Christmas and I am planning my children right so we don't have any born in December. Anyway, we love all of you and hope your birthdays were the greatest!


Happy fiftieth this year Mom!!
Mom you are the best mom anyone could ask for and you don't look anywhere near fifty!


Happy Birthday Nicole!
Thanks for being such a great sister in law and wife to Nate! Oh and happy late birthday Monroe. We love you too.


Happy Birthday to Ae's brother BJ.
Your a great brother and brother in law.


Happy birthday to my Uncle Kurt!
Happy birthday you big turd! Your the best uncle. We love you.


Happy Birthday to my cousin Adam!
You and Bonnie make a great team and I have always loved having you as a cousin. Good luck in Key West! We will miss you.


Sorry ED this is the only picture I could find but happy birthday to AE's dad!
Your a great dad and father in law. We love you and hope you had a great birthday.

1 comment:

Nate and Nicole said...

Haha! I love that Monroe is in the birthday pics. He is such a spoiled little dog.
Love it!