Sunday, August 14, 2011

Something I have always wanted.

I have the greatest husband in the whole world. He surprised me the other day with a stand mixer! Now I know this may seem like a silly gift but I have wanted one FOREVER. Before we even got married I voiced my thoughts on having one and he always told me that one day he was going to find a way to surprise me with one. I guess having a baby and being married for five years are good enough reasons (these are the reasons he gave me when I asked him why) so he bought me one. I am in love. I can't wait to start making things in it. Thanks husband, you are amazing and always find ways to make me feel loved.

2 comments:

Stephanie Hillam said...

I have a Kitchen Aid stand mixer too & I absolutely love! I used to today to make pizza dough :) Ben calls it my $300 paper weight but it just makes everything easier.

Anonymous said...

Mine is still in the box....4 years later....oops