Sunday, August 7, 2011

Showers.

To say that this little girl is spoiled and loved is a huge understatement. I feel very blessed to have people in my life that care so much about me and my little family. We have had a total of six showers and they have provided us with more than everything we need. Thank you everyone for supporting us in this great time in our lives and for loving our little girl. These last pictures are from my family showers. A.E.'s families threw us a shower and my family threw us one. We got so many great necessitites and other things.
(I am well aware that our camera sucks. I told A.E. the other day that we are buying a new camera asap. I hate that people's camera phone pictures look better than our point and shoot)
Ferrante family shower:

Presents!
Hard to see but these are amazing elephant cookies that my mom's three best friends made. They also bought me my elephant lamp that I wanted! I was shocked to say the least. I know someone got my face on camera when I opened that gift and if I get it I will post it. I almost cried.
The great treat table. Every detail was perfect. See the elephant? My mom bought that for her. Love it!
Close up of amazing banner that was at my shower.
The amazing banner that my aunt MaLinda made. It is now hanging above her crib. I am in love and it fits perfectly in her room.
I don't have pictures of anyone that was there but so many people came and supported us. Thank you everyone who came to this shower especially my mother in law, sister in law Katie and Grandma Elly. They drove thirty minutes to support us. Also thank you to my amazing family and family friends that made this shower possible. I feel so blessed with great people in my life.
Harris/Hillam family shower:
Sister Ansley. Love you sister.
Me and Lindsey. We now have the same due date because her baby is measuring big. It is amazing how different we are carrying. She is having a boy. We have already planned on them dating. 34 weeks at this point. I am now almost 36 weeks.
Ashley gave us diapers. We didn't have any so I was ecstatic!
My cute sister in laws. I am so glad we all get along and we are all blonde now.
More cousins and my amazing mother in law
L.V. and Karra A.E.'s Aunts and Grandma Elly
My amazing family. Ansley, Grandma Bev, and my amazing mom.
Some of A.E.'s cute cousins
A.E.'s cousin Emily and his great aunts Kathy and Susan who threw the shower.
Grandma Elly. This is one of the people that inspired little girl's name.
Not a great picture but its of the great highchair they gave us.
A.E.'s family spoiled us with big gifts like an older car seat and a highchair.

No comments: