Thursday, July 7, 2011

Changes.

*warning: if you are a guy reading this, you may want to stop now. Don't say I didn't warn you.

While being pregnant my body has gone through many changes. I don't mind them but some of them are just plain weird. The two weirdest ones for me have been my boobs and my belly button.

Before I got pregnant I had an average sized chest but now I swear they are growing at an extreme rate. I have officially grown two cup sizes and I am afraid they are going to get even bigger. I swear half of my pregnancy weight gain is in my bra. No lie. I will never get a boob job and that is official.

My belly button has got to be the weirdest change of all. Right now it is sitting at a very shallow innie. I am waiting for it to pop any day now but it just seems to get shallower and shallower. It is the only part on my stomach that ever itches. It is really strange.

Sorry if this was tmi but seriously pregnancy does strange things to your body. That is all.

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

When you nurse they only get BIGGER!!! Aaahhhhh! :-)