Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update on this little girl and pregnancy.

  • She is growing like a weed.
  • She is in fact still a girl ( I had him check one more time because people keep guessing I am having a boy from the way I am carrying) and we are just finishing the last things on her room.
  • Her new favorite place is my right rib cage and she frequents it often. So comfortable for me.
  • She is a mover, a roller and I am pretty sure she is pulling some sweet dance moves in there. I am getting afraid that we may have a non sleeper on our hands.
  • Still measuring right on which means my chances of having her late are looking like reality.
  • She is head down in the go position. She has been this way the entire time. I feel very lucky.
  • She is measuring about 3 1/2 pounds. That seems so big to me but yet still tiny.
  • She gets hiccups almost daily and they melt my heart.

Update on pregnancy:

  • I am 30 weeks today. I can't wait for these ten weeks to be over.
  • I am still having a text book pregnancy. I feel very blessed to be so healthy. Everything looks perfect in side and it seems as if we will have smooth sailing to the end.
  • I am no longer worried about her birth. I really just want her here now even though she needs to cook a little longer.
  • It is getting so hard to sleep. Every joint and muscle in my lower back and legs is killing me.
  • I get to start going to the doctor every two weeks now. This means we are officially on the downhill slope. I think this alone will make the time go fast.
  • My extreme fatigue has come back.
  • I am now up to 13lbs of total weight gain. I thought for sure it would be more but my body has really surprised me.
  • I am so in love with this little girl and can't wait to see her face.


I was 28 weeks here.

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

You are so cute Cass!! It was SO fun to see you and that cute belly of yours. I can't wait to meet baby girl in person!