Monday, June 6, 2011

My friends are great.

I have some of the best friends ever. Last Saturday my three best friends from highschool threw me a shower and it was a great sucess. Thank you everyone for coming. We got some of the most adorable little things for little girl. I can't wait for her to get here so I can use them.


Everyone that came.

The three best friends anyone could ask for!

sorry it is so blurry. I am so glad Allie is back in town.
I got some of the best gifts. This one is from Bev. It is a carseat cover. She also made a matching skirt to go with it. I have very talented friends.

The amazing cake. It was red velvet my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some how I missed this post! But I love it :) I was so skinny back then... i'm not looking so good anymore. Can't wait for this girl to come!