Sunday, May 29, 2011

A milestone and a daddy's girl.

Today we have hit a milestone in our pregnancy. We are now at 100 days left and we are officially going into the double digits. I honestly never thought this would happen and I can't help but be thankful each day for this pregnancy. Because this is such a big deal I will leave you with the most precious story that is bound to melt your heart

To say that this little girl already loves her dad is an understatement. Every morning AE will turn over and rest his hand on my belly to feel her before he goes to work. Every single time, without fail, she will find where his hand is and kick a million miles a minute. At first we thought this was a fluke but she has done it every day for the past week and a half. We have also tested it with other people and nothing happens. She won't even do it with me. I don't know if it has to do with the heat from his hand, the pressure, or just the fact the she already knows who he is but I love it and so does he. The bond that they already have is priceless and melts my heart straight out of my chest. I can't wait till they meet each other for the first time. I am pretty sure my heart is going to explode at that moment. We are definitely excited to meet little Ellie and kiss her sweet face.


Me at 25 1/2 weeks. I really need to work on my posture.
(its official, I can't see my toes)

3 comments:

Swenson Family said...

sweet. :) Congrats!!!

l.k. said...

that is so cute. hope everything's going well. love ya!

Miss Bear said...

Love that dress! You are so cute Cass, I can't believe it is going into the double digit countdown!! :)