Saturday, April 2, 2011

Any Guesses?

We will find out on Monday if baby is a mini me or mini AE. I have always thought it is a girl and will be shocked if it is a boy and Ae admitted to me the other day that he thinks it is a girl. Most People think it is a girl. We shall see. If you would like to guess just leave it in a comment and then I will post as soon as we inform our families.

I keep thinking about what this baby could possibly look like. We both have very strong features that run in our families so I am thinking our child could be really un-attractive or extremely cute....I am thinking the latter and also hoping. Only 22 more weeks.

One more thing... Baby has been kicking me a lot the last two days and it is the bomb.com. Yes I did just say that ha ha. It is so surreal to me but I love it and crave for it to kick me. Sometimes the way it rubs up against my stomach tickles me and makes me laugh. ha ha Baby movement has got to be the best part of pregnancy.

Anyway, like I said leave a comment and I will update as soon as we know.

1 comment: