Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 30: 5 things no one knows about you.

Wow I can't believe I made it to my last post.
  1. I have never been to Lake Powell.
  2. I have an uncanny ability to remember people's names. I have 53 students and I can remember their first and last names without looking at a class list.
  3. I get really jealous of people that live in big cities. I love reading people's blogs that live in New York and Chicago. I want to be them.
  4. I love doing laundry especially folding it.
  5. We are expecting our first baby Labor Day weekend and we are nothing more than ecstatic! More on that later.

7 comments:

Cassie said...

CASSIDY! Yay! I haven't look at your blog in a while and am so glad I did. Congrats! You are going to be such a good mom! And can you please teach me to love laundry? That will be handy when your little one comes!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you! And seriously? The laundry thing? It is THE WORST chore for me!! I would rather do almost anything else! But congrats on the baby!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so glad I just read that.

PS. Folding laundry is the WORST part about doing laundry!

Beverly Kaye Photography said...

:) So glad the new is out! Your going to be a good mommy! Now you can go and change your post on day 23 & 24 :)
Laundry.. . I have 4 unfoled baskets right now and they will probably stay that way untill we use everything that is in them!
P.S. Are you really blogging while your on vacation??? :) hope your having fun, give ally and crew a hug for me!

Miss Bear said...

HOORAY! So excited for you! That is fabulous news!! :)
Second, please come and do my laundry for me....I like clean clothes, but hate the endless piles.
And one last time...CONGRATS! Can't wait to hear more details. :)

Unknown said...

what, wow!! That is so exciting, congrats!! You guys will be really great parents.

Tommy, Brittney and Ryder Patane said...

AHH! Congrats you two! I'm so excited for you!