Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve

For New Years this year we hung out with some friends in our ward. We ate dinner at a restaurant called Asian Star (DELICIOUS) and then went back to Tyler and Daphne's house to play games and ring in the new year. It was a blast! Thanks for inviting us guys.



I hate making new years resolutions because they never stick but I am determined to stick to them this year. I figure if I put them on here I might be better at doing them so here goes:

  • Pay off most of our debt. I say most because there is no way we can pay off our car and condo.
  • Take more pictures. I am terrible at this and I want to make our blog more exciting. Which brings me to my next one.
  • Blog more with pictures.
  • Cook more.
  • Keep our house clean all the time (Vaccuum every day).
  • Be a better wife.
  • Read my scriptures every day.
  • Stay caught up on lesson plans


Keep me in line. Ask me how I am doing every now and then. Hopefully you will be seeing more action on this blog. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Miss Bear said...

Hey Cass!! Looking forward to more updates. :)
Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

I hear you loud and clear about trials. I hope this year is amazing for you guys. Good luck with sticking to your goals.