Monday, December 20, 2010

End of a year...

As much as I am shocked that this year is over I am mostly happy to have this year done with because:
1. I am almost half way done with my first year of teaching....So happy to never be a first year teacher again. I thought I knew so much before I got my job *sigh*
2. With Ae finding out he has Celiac Disease and us going through our hardest trial yet (when we feel up to it, we will write more about this), a new year sounds like a pretty good fresh start.
3. We are hoping that we will sell our condo because it didn't happen for half of 2010.
And the best reason of all for a new year:
AE will graduate in the summer!! These next two semesters can't go fast enough for either of us.
I really can't complain though because we are very blessed in everything we have.
We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

2 comments:

Daphne A. Quist said...

We found it!! Yeah! Loved reading your posts! Thanks for sharing the night with us last night! PS. AE left his food!!

The Brady Family said...

Hey, I know this is random, but I wanted to let you know I just got diagnosed with Celiac, and if you guys ever have questions or want recipes let me know! It is a super hard trial, but what makes it easier is with great support from family. I wouldn't make it through this without Michael. But let me know! My email is meganbrady7@gmail.com. We should get together anyways!