Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 10: Top ten pet peeves.

Very few things bug me but I do have some pet peeves.
  1. People who speed up when you are trying to get over. This is by far my biggest pet peeve. Come on people be considerate.
  2. When there are no parking spots.
  3. When people wait an hour for a good parking spot. Don't they realize they could have been in and out of the store if they would have just parked.
  4. People who bring their dogs with them EVERYWHERE! We were eating lunch at Mimi's once and these people brought their dog in with them. No it wasn't a seeing eye dog. Really people....
  5. Women who smoke when they are pregnant.
  6. People who don't keep an eye on their children or people who are constantly passing their kids off to other people.
  7. People who stop to watch the person changing their tire on the side of the road. STOP RUBBERNECKING! Drive people we have places we need to be.
  8. People who say things like "I seen it." I promise that talking like this makes you sound uneducated.
  9. People who make up excuses for their children. Being a teacher I see this ALL the time.
  10. People who are always late to things. ha ha my family is terrible at this but lucky I married AE who hates to be late so I have gotten better.

Wow I realized that a lot of my pet peeves involve driving or being in a car. Maybe I should stay out of the car then I would never get bugged.

2 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I'm totally with you on all of the driving pet peeves! Goodness. Another driving pet peeve of mine: when a semi feels the need to pass another semi on a two-lane freeway. Inevitably, the "fast" semi will go 58 mph while the slow semi is going 55--all in a 75 mph zone--thus slowing down traffic for miles.

Lexi said...

would you like to know a good place to get out of driving??? CHICAGO!!!!! Cars are for the birds. Have we sat down to do your 12 month plan yet? You could have all your children at Prentice Womens hospital. It's like the Hilton of maternity wards. You could take a train everywhere. You could come over to visit me like twice a week. Need I say more? ...oh yeah and hot dogs and pizza. Done.