Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our favorite things.

I have decided I need to get back in the blogging groove. I figured the only way to do that is to find something to blog about at least once a week so I am starting something new. Every Saturday I will blog about something that either of us love and can't live without. I am excited to do this and hope that what we blog about will become some of your favorite things. For our first post I am posting about a product that we both love. It is called the Furminator.


For any of you that have a dog that sheds, this is a must! We use it on Bella about once a week and it has diminished her shedding by a lot. You can get it at any Petsmart or Petco. They can get pretty pricey but it is well worth it. We bought the medium size and it cost about thirty dollars. Buy it! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: