Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Its safe to say I am addicted!

Right now I am sitting here watching biggest loser and I am addicted. I am supposed to be preparing a lesson for my preschoolers for tomorrow but instead I am watching this show. Every Tuesday I find myself preparing for this show. I don't move off the couch for two hours and I am not ashamed of it. The drama on the show cracks me up! The Spon of satan is on the show and I want to kill her. Its great! You all should get addicted too. I love good reality shows.

2 comments:

EARLYREISERS said...

I have to admit I'm addicted as well. Brent knows he has to put Annabelle to bed on Tuesdays no matter what. I was actually really bummed when they had the elections on and not the biggest loser. Scary I know. And I can't believe she didn't vote off the spon of satan.

Miss Bear said...

I've decided you are a nerd! :) But I am too...so it is all good! At least now you don't have a worry about planning anymore lessons! Yay!