Sunday, September 21, 2008

I feel blessed.

Tonight me and AE took a motorcycle drive up East Canyon by our apartment. As I posted in the previous post I LOVE the fall season. As we were taking the drive I was taking in all the amazing colors I was seeing from the changing leaves. It was breathtaking. I then started to think about how blessed I am to live in a state that even has fall or four seasons for that matter. I may complain about the cold in the winter and the heat in the summer but when it comes down to it I don't think I would have it any other way. I was greatful to sit there and have a relaxing drive with the person I love most in this world and think about how much our heavenly father loves us and he shows it in simple things such as changing seasons. Sorry for all the sappyness but I had kind of an epiphany. When it comes time for us to have kids I am going to miss days like this deeply but I still have a few more years to enjoy our alone time. Take time this fall to notice the beauty that this season holds! Take a drive up a canyon, any canyon, you won't regret it! ( My personal favorite is Logan Canyon.

No comments: