Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blog on the backburner.

       This blog has taken a back seat.  I have tried to update on a regular basis(about Ellie at least), but over the last month other things have had to come first.  Things like my job, family oh and did I mention I am running Ragnar in two weeks?  Ragnar.....that word freaks me out a bit.  This is my first big race and I have no idea what to expect.  My legs are definitly not the hardest by far but I have never run more than five miles in my life.  Running fourteen total just might kill me.  When you train for a big race like Ragnar you eat, sleep and breath running.  It consumes my every thought right now and I focus when I am going to make time to run.  I am excited but still freaking out.
        One good thing that has come from all this training is my weight loss.  I have lost thirteen pounds and feel so amazing.  It is nice to have clothes that fit.  All of the weight that I have needed to lose did not come from being pregnant.  It came from after I had Ellie when I continuted to eat like I had while pregnant.  I am now back down to my pre-pregnancy weight and feel good knowing that if I were to get pregnant again I wouldn't have any previous weight to lose.  I still want to lose about 20-30 more pounds so we will see how that goes.  Hopefully I will be back to regular blogging when I am not focusing so hard on training.

1 comment:

Miss Bear said...

Will you be around in July? We will be visiting and I would love to see you and that cute babe of yours!!

PS...good luck with your run! You will do awesome!