Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day22 - what makes you different from everyone else

I think the number one thing that makes me very different is that I cannot hold a grudge to save my life. I almost count this as a talent of mine. I never have and I am okay with that. I have had people do some pretty aweful things to me and yet I tend to let it go a day later.
I had a friend in highschool that held grudges like it was her day job. She was always mad at someone and always seemed very unhappy. I swear half of the time she couldn't even remember why she was mad but she was okay with staying mad at the person.
I have come to the conclusion that grudges only make people bitter and half the time the person doesn't even know that you are holding a grudge against them so it is only harming you.

No comments: