Sunday, February 6, 2011

24!

Yesterday I had a birthday. I am convinced that everything is better when you teach especially your birthday. I was spoiled by parents, my kids and faculty. I love having birthdays. On Saturday we went to dinner with some good friends to PF Changs. It was a blast. Thanks everyone for coming.

Steve and Jayme Young. She is also a teacher at my school.

Having a dance party in Morgan's room with some of the teachers.

I work with a girl named Morgan and the minute we met we were instantly friends. We discovered, soon after meeting, that we were born on the exact same day in the exact same year. It was very obvious that we were meant to be friends and I have enjoyed working with her. Love you Morgan!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

LOVE you more! I don't think we could talk enough about how much we love each other.. don't you agree? Ha. Last weekend was the best!