Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 1: my hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.

I have lots of hopes, dreams and plans for the next year. A few of them are very personal (too personal to write on here) some are silly and some are not too exciting. Enjoy.

The first thing I hope for is to stay as healthy as possible. Me and AE have both been blessed with being relatively healthy and I hope it continues. Everyone told me that the first year of teaching is the worst because you are constantly sick. Well let me just tell you, I have not been sick once! I got bronchitus at the beginning of the year but I get that regardless of whether I am teaching so it doesn't count. So I constantly hope and dream for good health.

Another thing I am really hoping for is that we can sell our condo. We have not had any offers AT ALL and only a few people have come to look at it. Nothing is selling where we are at so it makes us feel a little better but it still sucks. We really want to buy a house but there is no way we can have two mortgages.

One thing that we are planning on doing this year is to go on lots of vacations. We love vacationing together and have already planned many vacations. I am excited.

That is all I can think of right now. If I think of more I will add on later.

No comments: